Monday, February 2, 2009

Yankeegirl Watercolors and Photography
Artwork from both sides of the lens. Painting and photography go hand in hand for me since I use alot of my original photos as subject matter for my paintings. My love of nature and my surroundings is my inspiration and I love to paint from that inspiration.I use only the highest quality paints and papers for my watercolors and they are protected with an archival finish to protect the integrity of the colors. I do a variety of subjects-anything from landscapes to florals (my specialty!!). All my paintings come signed on the front, mounted on foamboard and wrapped in plastic vellum to protect them. They will come matted and I try to make sure they are a standard size so you don't have to have them custom framed which can be very expensive. So please log on to http://www.yankeegirl.etsy.com/ and www.1000Markets.com/users/yankeegirl to see my paintings, prints and original photography. Thanks so much for stopping by!!

No comments: