Monday, March 2, 2009

Spring ACEO-March BBEST Challenge


My Etsy team, Boomers and Beyond Etsy Street Team unveiled our March Challenge today. It is to create an ACEO of any medium to swap with a fellow team mate. The only criteria is that it somehow pertains to Spring...isn't that a pleasant thought!!
Since I am stuck at home today because of the snowstorm in the Northeast, I had plenty of time to create my ACEO. It was nice to think of something springy as the snow was piling up...one foot to be exact!!!
After laying down a background of some colors on a very wet paper, these little daffodils emerged. I'm pretty happy with the result and I hope which ever team mate receives this will be happy too!!

6 comments:

Beth said...

so pretty, I'm hoping I get it.

Chauncey said...

very pretty, Yank. Paws off Bethy, its coming to Philly.

joon said...

So sweet, Yankee! Thanks for starting us off and convo me for my address. tee hee

Pamela Baker said...

Perfect to look at on a snowy day, just to remind us Spring is around the corner. Beautiful!

Unknown said...

I love it, Yankee! My favorite flowers! Must be coming to my house. Sorry girls.

maryeb said...

It's gorgeous!
I wish I knew how to make a lovely ACEO. So far my attempts have been pretty pitiful.