Saturday, January 8, 2011

This Girls Stuff

OK...I did it. I just opened my second Etsy shop. No, this one is not for my art, it is for the *stuff* I've got up in the attic that I no longer want or need and that Etsy considers "vintage". My moto for this shop is "Stuff I've loved in the past can be yours to love in the future". Pretty good, huh?

I really don't have time to be doing this kind of thing but thought it would be a way to supplement our income while my husband has Rotator Cuff surgery this winter. We will see.....plus, I can get rid of my *stuff*.

Etsy considers "vintage" anything over 20 years old. It's pretty depressing to think that a lot of what I own is "vintage"! It's official...I am old. Or "vintage".

http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisGirlsStuff

4 comments:

Jill said...

Good luck, Yankee! I'm vintage too!

Yankeegirl said...

LOL Jill!! Thanks!

Julie G. said...

HOoray Yankee! I know you will do well with this shop. I feel like you, officially old and I have lots of "vintage" stuff. :))

Judy Nolan said...

Good luck, Carol! This is a great idea.