Thursday, January 24, 2013

          My love of animals is no secret.  My friends know.  My family knows.  My Facebook friends CERTAINLY know from all of the photos I post of our fur babies....  I have always admired painters who could paint animals especially dogs and horses.  Me....I paint flowers.  I gave myself a goal, a  challenge 
if you will, to practice painting animals.  Of course I practiced on
my own gorgeous Golden Retriever, Madison, first.  First 
couple of tries...not so good but I kept practicing and I am now happy with what I am coming up with.  Then my next goal was to master a horse.  Again, not so good in the beginning but with
perseverance and a couple of ripped up paintings I am proud
with my last attempt which is seen to the below.  
      I am happy to say that I am now offering a listing in my shop for pet portaits done in beautiful watercolor.  Immortalize your own fur baby or give the animal lover in your life a gift that they will absolutely love...         
 Follow this link...
 Fine Art Pet Portraits in Watercolor

No comments: